viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

my (actually) needed vacation !




Hello everybody !!!. Well, today i write about summer holidays. My summer holidays have not changed . When I was a child (and to actually) I am had two vacations. I and my mom went to the north used to go the beach, generally Coquimbo and La Serena … and then, when I come back to the beach, I went to my dad to the south, usually at some national parks.
Now, on this horrible semester, I am feel really tired and I need to vacations. With my mom, my sister and my cousin, I will go to Coquimbo ( the lulu`s club hahaha) and I will no study in all this week J. Coquimbo is a very nice place where do you can swin in the ocean, walk in the beach or simply do! Nothing ¡ .And after, when I come back of my summer holidays in the beach , I will go to my dad and my sister  to the south. Really, I wanna  go to other place and don’t stay in Santiago because I need to relax.( I NEED FREE TIME :D).
If I could choose my dream holidays maybe I would like to spend them in Europe. I could be in Spain and kwon you building and your history. I could be in France and will go to the eiffel tower and, then at night I could walk in the street, when it rains in the city and see this beautiful place…the city of the romance. 


4 comentarios:

  1. We are all so tired :(
    That's great!!! First a little sun in the north, and then, the fresh air in the south!!! So Cool!!
    Have a great holidays this year C: And I hope you rest a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Horrible semester!!! but it will finish soon!!.. my dream holidays are in Europe too!

    so vale, i hope that you will have a great holidays and have a good rest!

    see you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yes, we are all so tired.
    But we go out very soon in a week... I would like so much visit Europe..It is the best!
    Well vale have a nice vacation and rest a lot :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also go every years at the same places to holidays jajajajaja. But I like.
    This semester has been stressful for all, I hope will be friday for vacations.
    See yoy

    ResponderEliminar