miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

My favorite website





Well, the topic of my blog today is my favorite website, in my case Hotmail. This is a very interesting page where you can talk with your friends, parents, family and others, or if you prefer, you can send mails and communicated whit they.  
I have used this website for 4 or 5 years (I don’t remember very well) and I think that this website is very easy for any person and you can learn quickly occupy this page .
Basically, this website included a big section where you can do e-mails and send it to the person you want. Also you have a section where you can talk with this person directly (msn) and if you have a webcam, you can do a video call. Too you can upload a picture and publish a a phrase (which you want).
I like this website because is very convenient where, for example, I need a photographs and I don’t have ink into my printer. In this case, I can send for my mom one mail with photographs. Other example is when I have to talk about something important to someone, in this case I can send a e-mail or talk on the chat with that person.
I used this website 3 or 4 days in a week because I revised constantly the mails I receive and I send many mails for my momJ.
You can visit this website www.hotmail.com , create account and use its different sections and enjoy with this page.

4 comentarios:

  1. many time ago that i don't use messenger or hotmail, i prefer the facebook chat and gmail.

    The emoticons (haha) was very funny. :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yes is so useful espeacially when you are far of your family like me :P and to comunicate with other people that live far.. I used a lot when I was little
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hotmail??? wow, my hotmail is now obsolet, now i only used gmail, i like very much, but msn and hotmail ever be in my heart jajajaj

    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. e-mail it's one of my favorite website because I check many times in a day my mail. I have my e-mail, same account since 2003 and I still use messenger.
    See you

    ResponderEliminar