viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

A country i would like to visit

Brasil :), yes, this it a country that i want to travel ( affter of Japan, of course).

Why? ... well . I went to Brasil in 2008 whit my classmate of the school and i love this country. Its people is very special . They can be happy everyday singing or dancing all day and you can lot of fun with them. Also they are very affectionate and you feel at home.The only thing i don´t like is a big insects, i hate it.

In this country , l would like to eat its typical food, go to Amazonas , visit to Cataratas de iguazu, becaus this is really beauty place,  go to new world wonderful , Cristo redentor, and enjoy the "Carnaval de rio".

My best friend is Brazilian and i like to travel whit he, my sister and my mom for know more of their culture, food and lucho`s house (my friend :P), And if i will can, stay for a one or two years in thi place. 

2 comentarios:

  1. That is one of the country that I like to visit. Its so beautifull
    Merry Christmas!.. sorry I dont say goodbye.. I forgot XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. beautiful place to visit, the "pan de azucar" must be giant!!! and i'd love to visit the amazonas...

    Amazing Place....

    Greetings Vale!!!

    ResponderEliminar