viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

Amy , the singer of soul

I think that the music is a  best form to forget the problems for a little time, and today i will write about a singer and songwriter most fantastic of the end times, Amy Winehouse.
Known for her mix of various musical genres, including soul, jazz, R & B and  rock & roll, and of course , for her fantastic voice, she was a music revelation in 2006 with her second studio album, Back to black, getting to 6 Grammy Award nominations and 5 won . With this fact Amy was recognized as the first British woman to win the most awards in one night and being the first British artist won five Grammys.


But no all was happy in her life. As described in her song "rehab", the drugs and alcohol marked his sad ending.She was found dead in his apartment on July 23, 2011 at 27 years old, after suffering a shock from excessive consumption of alcohol after a period of abstinence.



In my opinion she was an innovative of the jass music and a great singer of the last years.


4 comentarios:

  1. Wow, Amy Winehouse, I did not think you liked that music, congratulations for this jjajajaj, Amy was a great singer, her voice was stranger, with dark shades but definitely, beautiful, R.I.P Amy...
    i love her song back to black, reminds me the death of my father .... :)...

    Greetings Vale, and have a happy new year!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Amy, she was a great singer but as the best she died very younger.

    Happy new year

    ResponderEliminar
  3. AMY! I like Back to Black... good choice vale.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like too is a very good singer.
    It so sad how end her life.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR! have a good time:)

    ResponderEliminar