viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

my favorite animal :)

well. this is my favorite animal ( taratata!!! ) ...the giraffe.
This animal is the best in my opinion. the giraffe is a animal very nice and so cuet the giraffe is a mammal from africa. They animals are very tall and they can eat of the branch more high of trees. I always liked this animal because mmm i dont no , maybe because they are very quiet like i and in many videos they see very loving, or perhaps because they are very tall and i am very small jajaja i dont no.
 
In a zoo buin they have giraffes. In this place, the giraffe have much space for feel at home and share whit others animals, but i prefer  that they could be in your home, Africa.

  When i was child, i liked to colected phorografs of this animal and i had two toy  of giraffe, it is my favorites toys( i love it).
 well, this my favorite animal (but also i like the dogs) and if i could, i like to go for a tour of africa and know more for this beauty animal.

5 comentarios:

  1. Vale again your first coment jajja XD.. I think that is a beautiful animal too but not the best jaj
    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ahhhh i loved all the animals, the giraffe too i loved, but i can't have one in my house, are very high xD...

    i'm hungry... and i want to go, so Good Bye..

    Nice Picture!!!!


    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Valentina,

    Once when I went to the zoo, I gave food to a giraffe and felt its weird tongue licking my hands...jeje
    They are cute animals indeed

    Ernesto

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi!
    I like too the giraffes! I think this animal it´s very special. They loooong neck it´s so impressive.It´s a beatifull animal :)

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The giraffes are so tall for me ..but i like them, are beautiful animals.. (like Melman from the movie Madagascar )

    I also prefer that giraffes could be in Africa!!!

    Regards.

    ResponderEliminar